Pivot Animator v4.2 New Features (beta version available for download)
December 23, 2014
Download the beta version from the http://pivotanimator.net download page.
1. Copy and Paste selected figures (00:03)
2. Figure Builder Window Transparency (00:31)
3. Operations on Branches in the figure builder (00:48)
4. Select a figure by clicking it anywhere (01:32)
5. Double Click to select joined figure (01:39)
6. Scale only or Rotate only, Alt key + Shift or Ctrl (01:45)
7. Alt drag multiple figures as separate objects (02:01)
8. Alt drag multiple figures with separation but no scaling (02:13)
9. Rotate segments by 1 pixel increments using the arrow keys (02:21)
10. Frame Timestamps (02:38)
11. Stop Playing an animation by clicking the canvas (02:42)
12. Preview the current frame, play button + Ctrl (02:53)
13. Select Figure / Background, Double click to add and close window (03:03)
14. Export frames as Scalable Vector Graphics files (SVG) (03:14)
... as well as other smaller changes and bug fixes (see the readme.txt file for more details).
Thanks to Senzo for letting me use his DDC12 piv files.
Music: Flutter by Bonobo